a

NORD Coffee - A Monochromatic Coffee Shop in North Jakarta

Nord Jakarta Pluit

After eyeing one of Indonesian coffee experts on Instagram, NORD finally opened its door yesterday on 8 September. Been looking for their super eye-catchy espresso machine and I thought it gonna be awesome. So today I had time to visit this coffee shop, located in Muara Karang, you can find this just behind the Superindo (supermarket) building.

Nord Jakarta Pluit

A monochrome nuance feels so dominant inside this place. Black bold marbles for the bar tables where's the coated Black Eagle Victor Arduino installed and pair of Mythos One on the side. It's simply coffee shop goals for me!

Nord Jakarta Pluit

There are 2 spots for sipping your coffee, the outdoor area is fit for 6 people where the indoor area fit for 10. It wasn't quite big at all but they have great ambiance for a petite coffee shop! Like those sipping spot on the pict above, it might be a top spot for taking photo.

Nord Jakarta Pluit

So basically they will got you with coffee, some tea and other beverages. Start with the espresso (25k), I'm not a typical bold espresso person and I do love aromatic and sweet flavors with medium acidity for my espresso. If you are just like me maybe it will fit for you because they will served you exactly just like that. It was nice and suit for my personal taste.

Nord Jakarta Pluit
Owner & Barista of NORD

Nord Jakarta Pluit
Espresso Single Origin from Sumatra (25k)

Then for my second cup, I ordered a cup of cappucino (36k) and honestly it was just okay. Creamy mouthfeel and sweet caramel on my tastebud. Overall it still nice to enjoy for chilling with coffee. Today they only served me with the Sumatra Single Origin for espresso based. More variant maybe in the future? Let's see :D

Nord Jakarta Pluit

 Accompanied with pastry (28k) selection on the display

When my palate already satisfied with all those espresso, now turn to manual brew coffee (45k). They also served manual brew with two selection method: Aeropress and Kalita Wave. NORD's brewing bar was fully equipped with EK43, three planted Acaia Pearl and Stagg Kettle from FellowProducts. Awesome! They offered me with Guatemala Finca Isnul from the famous Papa Palheta and I choose to brew with Kalita for my third cup.

Nord Jakarta Pluit

Nord Jakarta Pluit


Nord Jakarta Pluit


Taste very nice! Jasmine-like aroma with green apple acidity. For me the aftertaste should be clean but they brewed it slightly over, no problem still loved it! I am sure you gonna love it too, get your orders with this beans before it runs out.


Nord Jakarta Pluit


Nord Jakarta Pluit
I got a bonus! They also brewed me with Aeropress, thank you!

NORD
Jl. Pluit Karang Timur Blok BB5 no. 8
Muara Karang - Jakarta Utara

MON - SUN : 07.30 - 18.00

Instagram : @nord.jkt


Nord Coffe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Previous
Next Post »

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW!

foodirectory ad spot