a

Eugene The Goat - Bandung

Eugene The Goat - Bandung


Finding a good cup of coffee in Bandung is an easy thing! Just like in Jakarta, there are plenty of good coffee shops and some of them are in my top lists of my favorite coffee shop. Far away from Bandung downtown we found Eugene The Goat is quite mesmerizing coffee shop. Located inside the lobby of Clove Garden Hotel, they have semi-outdoor tables, not so many but enough for 20-30 peoples. Before I found this coffee shop in my instagram explore tab and I thought it was in Japan or somewhere else, but luckily it's here in Bandung.


Eugene The Goat - Bandung

Eugene The Goat - Bandung


Eugene The Goat - Bandung
The view, the weather, the coffee all of them are a perfect match! Peaceful ambiance with sometimes the breeze was pretty awesome!
The brewing bar at Eugene was great! It just facing straight to the outdoor view, brewing while enjoying the beautiful scenery would be a stress less job as a barista haha! Well the coffee as good as the view, for espresso based they only have one blend inside their hopper, but if you are lucky you can get their guest beans like we had from Common Man Coffee Roasters (Singapore), the espresso was quite good. I got a floral aroma with hint of cherry, the acidity and the sweetness like citrusy and a dark choco aftertaste.


Eugene The Goat - Bandung


Eugene The Goat - Bandung


I also had a fliter coffee and they got me with the Papa Palheta beans from Guatemala, Plan Del Guayabo. They brewed with Kalita Wave and if I saw it on its tasting notes, it's quite complex and I expect something good from my sipped. Unfortunately, it was a bit light but to be honest it tend to be watery for me. At first the aroma when he brewed was nice, but just like I said before the result is not what I expecting. They have wide variants beans selection for the filter and mostly it was from abroad. So it was pretty good I think.
Eugene The Goat - Bandung


Eugene The Goat - Bandung


They only serve coffee and some pastry here with all have decent price. Coffees around 35k and pastries 30k.
Eugene The Goat - Bandung
Nutella Banana (30k)

The journey to the Eugene was not easy as we go to the others coffee shop, it was located in upper Bandung and you will find bumpy and uphill roads to get to this place. Needs more efforts to be in Eugene but it's worth it!


Eugene The Goat - Bandung


Eugene The Goat - Bandung


Eugene The Goat - Bandung


Eugene The Goat - Bandung

Outdoor scenery!
Eugene The Goat - Bandung

Eugene The Goat
Jalan Awiligar Raya II no 2 (inside Clove Garden Hotel)
Bandung - Indonesia

Instagram : @thegoat.eugene


Previous
Next Post »

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW!

foodirectory ad spot